This Website with the URL of
www.dbohra.com is operated by The Saifee Foundation (hereafter will refer “We/Ours/ Us” for the sake of brevity). Your privacy is important to us. This Policy provides information about the personal information that we collects and the ways in which we uses that personal information.
This Policy covers following sections:
- Personal information collection
- Using personal information
- Transfer of Data
- Securing Your Data
- Children Privacy
- Updating this Policy
- Links to Other Sites
- Contacting Us
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with our website (“this Website”).
- information about transactions carried out over this Website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services.
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Website services;
- publish information of your products & services for sale on the Website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;and
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
While we will not voluntarily disclose your information however we may do so if we are required by a Court Order, by Government Authorities, by Law Enforcement Authorities; Credit Information Companies or by other legal processes or by any other statutory body or where it becomes necessary to do so to protect our rights or property and/or our group companies/affiliates and also in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Updating this Policy
Links to Other Sites
If you have any questions about our treatment of your personal information, please write to: by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any complaint or grievance the User may contact at